BMW Boasts Remote 3D View on BMW Connected App
There are a multitude of standout features on BMW models that make them one of a kind and stand out. Among them is Remote 3D View, which is found on the BMW 7 Series, and 5 Series models equipped with the right technology. It takes the cameras that we use for backing up and seeing our surroundings, and lets you always take a look at your BMW right from your phone, to check on it at all times. The setup is simple, and drivers who add it will find a whole new level of peace of mind with their BMW.
- Go to your iDrive settings and select 'My Vehicle' then 'iDrive Settings'
- Scroll to 'Data Privacy' and select 'Remote View 3D and check the box
- Launch the BMW Connected App and navigate to the Remote Services menu
- Tap the top left corner and scroll to the bottom to find 'Remote 3D View'
- From here, you'll be able to do a virtual walk around with your finger, and pinch to zoom in, or tapping the camera to take a screenshot that you can save in the app, or on your camera roll
We'd be happy to tell you more at BMW of Beaumont, so stop in and see us here in our showroom and we can discuss all the technology available and provide you with more details.